Let’s see How to withdraw the Amazon pay balance to Bank Account and Paytm. In this article, I’m showing the Best Working method to transfer Money from Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account and Paytm Wallet.
So, If you’re looking for a way to withdraw your money from the amazon pay balance to your bank account then you’re at the Right Place.
In this article
- Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account [Working Method]
- What is Amazon Pay Balance?
- How to use Amazon Pay Balance?
- How to Get Free Cashback In Amazon Pay?
- How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Paytm, Google Pay
- How to Send Amazon pay Balance Using Third-party apps
- How to transfer Amazon pay Balance to Bank without third-party apps
- How to transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Paytm Wallet
These days Amazon also has several programs like Amazon pay, Amazon daily quiz, Amazon UPI, and so on. If you’re using amazon pay you probably know. We get free cashback If we use amazon pay to pay our bills and money transfer using UPI. All the rewards and cashback will be credited into our Amazon pay balance.
Don’t miss: Best Laptops under 50000
Transfer Amazon pay to bank account [Working Method]
This is a new method to transfer money from Amazon pay Balance to Bank Account. To use this method we need to install an App from Google playstore called SafeGold. Install this app from the google play store and get ready to Withdraw your Amazon pay Balance.
- Install SafeGold App from the Google Play store.
- Signup into the App using your Mobile Number and enter OTP.
- Now You need to fill in the Basic Details of Your Full Name and Email.
- Now, You need to Buy The Gold using SafeGold.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer from your amazon pay to your Bank Account.
- Now Buy the Gold using AMAZON PAY BALANCE ( you need to login into amazon to do this)
- After buying the gold, Just wait for 48 hours to sell.
- After 48 hours, you need to sell the Gold that you brought from SafeGold.
- Here, It will ask you to add Bank Details to transfer money from Amazon Pay to your Bank account.
- Now select the bank and fill in the Account details and click on proceed to sell.
After a couple of minutes, you will receive your money from the amazon pay balance in your Bank account. This is the only working method to transfer your amazon pay balance to your bank account. This method will take up to 2 days to transfer your funds from amazon pay to your Bank Account.
If you don’t want to install any Apps then You can follow this method in the browser itself using the SafeGold Website. ⚠️ Do note that Buying the gold will have GST tax so there will be some change in our total amount.
How to Add money to Amazon Pay Balance
If you haven’t used amazon pay then you can create a new account by clicking here. Enter this code FR46IA to receive extra cashback and rewards. And have a chance to win free scratch cards worth 70 rupees. Use my referral code: FR46IA or click on https://amzn.in/1S3kRxJ
The cashback that we get from amazon bills and the transaction will be credited into the amazon pay balance. Everyone knows that there is no direct option to transfer the amazon pay balance to the bank account. And to transfer any UPI apps like Paytm, phonepe, google pay, and so on.
If you’re looking for How to withdraw your amazon pay balance to the bank or Paytm then, This article is really helpful to you. To transfer your amazon pay balance to your bank account. In this article, I’m sharing the best way to transfer the amazon pay balance to the bank and withdraw your amazon pay balance easily.
Also, read | Best refer and earn apps to earn money
What is Amazon Pay?
As the name suggests, Amazon pay is an online payments processing service owned by Amazon. which is used to send money, pay bills, and any other transactions. Just like Paytm and Google pay, Amazon pay is a UPI Integrated payment app. Click here to open Amazon Pay
If you have an Amazon account then you will also have this amazon pay account. If you receive any cashback. It will be credited into your amazon pay wallet, where you can add money to shop on amazon and pay bills using this wallet instead of your credit card or debit card.
The cool thing about amazon pay is that, When you play and win on the Amazon daily quiz and amazon Spin wheels, you get free rewards and that money will be added to your amazon pay wallet.
Also checkout | Latest Instagram Viral Video Editing
How to use Amazon Pay?
Just Open your amazon app and sign in to the Amazon App. If you don’t have an account you can simply create a new account with your mobile number or you can use your e-mail to sign-up. after signing in you will see the amazon pay section on the homepage itself.
Here, you can use amazon pay to send money to every using the UPI id and you can also use this app to pay your bills, recharge, and so on. But before that, you need to verify your identity using your PAN card in order to use this amazon pay.
It will create your amazon pay account and UPI id within seconds and after creating the UPI id you can start using amazon pay to send money and pay bills. Also, check out How to increase Snapchat snapscore
How to Get Free Cashback In Amazon Pay?
After creating the UPI id refresh the amazon app by closing and reopening the app. Now just open the Amazon app and click on the amazon pay section and scroll down at the bottom you will see the Rewards section or simply click here to see your rewards.
Here you will see all the rewards and scratch cards that you have. simply complete these tasks and you will receive the free cashback. Let’s take an example, If you’re a new user you will see this option pay money minimum of 1 rupee and get 20 rupees cashback. Best android apps
just click on it and send 1 to 20 rupees to your other UPI app or send money to your family member to receive these 20 rupees as cashback. Sometimes you will get this option 3 times to claim. the cashback you get from these rewards will be credited to your amazon pay balance and you can use this money to pay bills at selected stores.
How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Paytm, Google Pay
There is a popular misconception that we can use the amazon pay balance only for shopping on Amazon and a few selected online stores. And we can’t use amazon’s pay balance to transfer money to other bank accounts or to transfer money through UPI ID. However, we can use this money for other transactions like Paytm and google pay. Using third-party apps. Here’s how to do it:
How to Send Amazon pay balance Using third-party apps
- Step 1: You can use any third-party payments app. In this case, Here we are using the SnaPay, and you can download it from the google playstore or simply click on the above download button.
- Step 2: since this is the first time, we need to create an account. you can create a new account or you can use your Google or Facebook accounts to sign-up. Complete the entire setup procedure to finish the account setup.
- Step 3: Now we need to connect the bank account and add any payments account like Paytm wallet or MobiKwik wallet to receive money.
- Step 4: After adding the bank account, head over to the Payment Request Option > and add the amount you wish to transfer from Amazon Pay to Paytm/Google Pay/Bank account
- Step 5: On the Next Page, you will need to select Amazon Pay balance as the wallet to transfer the money from amazon to your wallet.
- Step 6: Now this SnaPay will redirects you to the Amazon Pay balance > enter your credentials > and continue the process.
- Step 7: Now your funds from the Amazon Pay balance will be transferred to your linked wallet shortly.
⚠️ Do note that SnaPay is a third-party app, so it’ll take 2.99 percent additional charges to transfer your funds.
How to withdraw Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Without any Third-party Apps
- Step 1: Open your amazon pay Balance and Complete the basic KYC by submitting your PAN card and your Amazon pay will be activated.
- Step 2: In the Amazon pay, scroll down and look for investment and insurance and open it. Now you will see an option to verify your account and if you haven’t verified then please verify in order to transfer your funds.
- Step 3: In the Investments and Insurance, click on the Buy Gold option and enter the amount that you want to transfer, and click on buy gold. within a few seconds, you will receive a message and email for purchasing the gold.
- Step 4: After Buying the Gold, we need to sell this gold, so simply tap on the Sell Gold option and enter the total amount of gold that we have, and sell it.
- Step 5: After clicking on the sell gold, It will ask you to enter the UPI ID to transfer this money. Here enter your UPI which is linked to the bank account that you want to transfer.
- Step 6: Now complete the payment process and within a few minutes your money will be credited into your Bank account.
⚠️ Do note that Buying the gold will have GST tax so there will be some change in our total amount.
How to withdraw amazon pay balance to Paytm
Just like the Transfering the Amazon Pay Balance to a Bank account without any third-party apps, we can also send the money from amazon pay to the Paytm wallet in simple steps and you can follow the above steps to transfer the Amazon pay balance to the Paytm wallet.
- Open amazon pay and click on the Insurance and investments options
- Now click on the Buy Gold Option and enter the amount that you want to transfer into your Paytm.
- After Buying the Gold, just sell it to transfer your funds to Your Paytm wallet.
- While selling the Gold, enter your Paytm UPI id to receive the funds into your Paytm wallet.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- What is Amazon Pay?
- Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service owned by Amazon. which is used to send money, pay bills, and any other transactions just like Paytm and Google pay.
- How do I sign up?
- If you already have an Amazon account then, you only have to accept Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice while signing in on a non-Amazon site that accepts Amazon Pay. There is no separate registration process.
- Which payment methods can I use with Amazon Pay?
- Amazon Pay accepts all credit and debit cards. You can also connect your Bank Account to use this amazon pay balance.
- Will it cost me to use Amazon Pay?
- There are no hidden charges to use the amazon pay balance and transfer the funds. In return, we get some rewards and cashback.
- Can I transfer the Amazon Pay balance: Money to the bank?
- Currently, there is no direct method to transfer funds from your Amazon Pay balance but you can do it by following the above methods.
For more frequently asked questions click here.
That’s it! By following these simple steps you can transfer your Amazon Pay Balance to your Bank account and Paytm Wallet. If you found this article helpful and please make sure to check out our Instagram page and Youtube channel.