If you having any trouble with Google Chrome’s new tab groups and grid view layout and want to change it back, turn off or disable it then, this article will be helpful for you.
After the Recent Update from Google Chrome, Some of the Android Users got Tab Groups and some Users Got Bored List views. So, In this article, I’m showing how we can change the google chrome tab view layout.
By reading this article, You can able to change the Google Chrome tab style. How to enable/disable or change tab groups, Tab style, and grid view on Google Chrome Android. Follow the below steps to Know how to turn off or turn on group tabs.
Watch Our YouTube Video
How to Switch Tab Groups to Tabs view on Google Chrome?
If you wish to change the New Tab Groups to the old tab view layout, you can do it by Disabling a hidden Google chrome flag setting called Tab Groups. Just follow the below steps to Disable tab groups. Also Checkout: Secret Useful android apps on Google Playstore.
- In the Google chrome address bar type the URL Chrome: // flags and press enter.
- Now Search for Tab Groups by Entering it into the search bar and Disable it.
- Now Again Search for Tab Grid Layout and again Disable it.
- Now, Restart the browser by clicking on Relaunch Now to apply the settings.
- If the tabs Groups have not been Deactivited? you can force them by clearing the cache of the Google Chrome App from the system settings.
Recent Post | How to Increase Snapchat Snap Score Fastly
How To Activate Tab Groups In Google Chrome?
These New Tab Groups are more effective than the old tab view. We can be able to organize our tabs in groups according to their categories instead of having a long list of tabs.
We can Activate the Tab groups By enabling a hidden Google chrome Flag setting called Tab Groups. Just follow the below steps to Enable the Tab Groups. Also Checkout the Best KLWP themes for your Smartphone.
- In the address bar Just Go to Chrome: // flags.
- Now Here, Find the Chrome flag Tab Groups by searching it in the search bar and enble it.
- Now To Apply the changes, Restart the browser by tapping Relaunch Now button.
- In some Mobiles, It may not work so Again Search for Tab Groups Continuation and enable it.
- To Save the changes just relauncher the chrome app.
If the Tab Groups are not activated then you need to clear the google chrome app cache from the system settings.
How To Group Chrome tabs in Google Chrome Android
To Group your Google chrome tabs, we have two methods. You can simply go to tabs and click on the three dots icon and click on the option Group and select the tabs which you want to group.
In another Method, Just open your tabs and drag the tabs to another tab to group them. you can also remove the tabs from groups by dragging them below the groups.
Also, Read | How To Get Android 12 Homescreen Setup and widgets
If you’re looking to organize your messy Tab groups in your Browser then I’ll recommend you to enable This Tab Groups to be Organise google chrome tabs. Any way Guys Thanks for reading and Also Checkout our Instagram page and YouTube Channel.